Join Messaging Architects, Compellent and Novacoast for a complimentary seminar on how to reduce cost and risk of your e-mail by intelligently storing, managing, and discovering archived data across your enterprise with GWArchive and Compellent SAN Storage Technologies.
- When: May 7, 2008 in Cincinnati, May 8, 2008 in Columbus & May 9, 2008 in Cleveland
- Cost: Free
Register for your spot by sending an email to KHALL@NOVACOAST.COM
Learn how Messaging Architect's GWArchive, the market leader in e-mail archiving solutions for GroupWise, combined with Compellent SANStorage, for high availability and disaster recovery of your e-mail platform, enables companies to deploy comprehensive, cost-effective email continuity by protecting mission-critical e-mail servers.
Here are some of the benefits:
- Improve your e-mail platform’s performance
- Reduce discovery costs using Discovery Accelerator
- Achieve 99.99% of uptime for GroupWise or Microsoft Exchange using Compellent’s Flexbile and Scalable Network Storage
- Utilize the simple and easy to use Compellent Storage for Data Replication and Disaster Recovery
Who Should Attend
IT Managers; Systems Administrators; Security Administrators and Architects; Network Administrators and Architects; Storage Administrators and Architects; Email Administrators; Legal Counsel; CIO; Compliance officer; CISO.
For more information about the seminars, visit: http://messagingarchitects.com/events
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.