Rajesh Battala is not the author of this tool, but thought it would be a good addition to Cool Tools.
OS: 32-bit MS Windows (95/98), 32-bit MS Windows (NT/2000/XP), All 32-bit MS Windows (95/98/NT/2000/XP), Win2K, WinXP
URL to download: http://downloads.sourceforge.net/virt-dimension/VirtualDimension-0.94.exe?modtime=1120909191&big_mirror=0
Target: Desktop Users
- Create Virtual Desktops on a single Desktop and customize it.
- Organize workspaces.
- Move to different Virtual Desktops with customized shortcut key.
- Very easy to customize
- Provision to move Windows from one Virtual Desktop to the other.
- Enable transparency on the tool.
- Easy to move around the desktops form the tool.
- Active windows will be shown as icons in each Virtual Desktop in the tool.
- With mouse wrap we can move across desktops.
- Start on Windows startup
Many options are available for this tool.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.