I think we may just be getting there. We've got many great forms in the hopper and we're beginning to get our name out there. We're finding feedback that we can use to improve our overall goals and fulfill our purpose here in the Factory.
What I don't think is clicking is what "Factory" has to do with Teaming Forms and Workflows... So I've been tossing around some new material. Tell me what you think.
FFF (Form and Flow Factory)- but when I Wikipediaed (I love you Web 2.0) this I got like 10 other things including but not limited to:
- Federation of Fly Fishers
- Five for Fighting (yes, as in the band)
- Future of Freedom Foundation
- Fight for Freedom (a gang active in the 1980's)
- Fluffy Friendly Federation, political party of the Kingdom Of Lovely, a partly Internet-based micronation
- and those are the appropriate ones
Okay the truth is that's all I got for now. Input welcome (almost needed and pleaded for)
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.