I noticed several errors after install Sentinel 6.1 SP2 patch.
Let me write some of them:
- All Active views were erased.
- In some cases Open Raw Data doesn't work
- There is an error in the Collector Manager, because all collectorScripts, connectors and Event Sources changed the status to Off and the icons in pink color, as unknown status.
- Is complicated turn on each collectorScript, connector or Eventsource; due the configured status is On, but Actual status is Off.
- The CollectorScripts received events and after 2 minutes, didn't
- I can not receive events.
I had to reinstalled my Sentinel twice, because with Sentinel 6.1.1 it works very good but with Sentinel 6.1.2 always failed.
I'm using Windows 2003 and SQL 2005.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.