Novell's Identity Manager team is developing the Designer for Identity Manager, a powerful, graphical toolset designed to assist in configuring and deploying Identity Manager.
Designer for Identity Manager gives you a full view of Identity Manager in your enterprise and lets you drill down to any level of detail. You may also download an installer and the Eclipse platform for Windows and Linux.
When complete, Designer will include the following functionality:
- enterprise modeling
- project versioning and staging
- policy management
- integrated XML/XSLT editor
- debugging, data simulation
- project documentation
Enjoy a Smoother Experience
The Designer tools enable you to do the following things:
- Carry projects with you -- work offline and save projects to disk.
- Keep a project open for an extended period of time.
- Work on multiple projects at the same time.
- Experience higher performance -- processing is performed on the local CPU.
- Enjoy a smoother interface (fewer clicks, fewer sub-windows to resize or close, etc.).
- Benefit from an included development/debugging environment and integration with other client-based tools (editors, debuggers, etc.).
See details here.