Using ConsoleOne, run a mailbox/library maintenance with content check with collecting statistics. After your check has finished and you receive the log file, copy this log file to a temp directory.
Start MBOXSTAT.EXE and select the log file you saved. The tool will create a file called MBOXSTAT.LOG and you can open this file with Excel.
Alternative you can run MBOXSTAT.EXE in batch mode. USAGE: mboxstat [inputfile] [outputfile]
For bug reports, comments or suggestions, please write to (see Publisher above).
Values found in MBOXSTAT.LOG:
- UserDB Bytes
- Disk Space in KB
- Threshold %
- Mailboxsize in KB
Version 1.6.0 - 18.01.2007
- Write Creation Date/Time from the Logfile into the Outputfile
Version 1.5.0 - 13.01.2006
- Working with GroupWise 5.5x & 6.0x & 6.5x & 7.0x
- Bugfix: Creating outputfile NOT in batch mode does not work
- Language support:
- 5.5x - US, DE
- 6.0x - US, DE
- 6.5x - US, DE
- 7.0x - US
Version 1.4.1 - 03.11.2004
- Program can run in batch mode.
- USAGE: mboxstat [inputfile] [outputfile]
- Thanks to Leo for the suggestion
Version 1.3 - 25.11.2003
- Working with GroupWise 5.5x & 6.0x & 6.5x Logfiles
- Working with English or German Logfiles
Version 1.2 - 30.09.2003
- Working with GroupWise 5.5x & 6.0x Logfiles
Bug fixes: Version 1.1.1 - 16-09-2003