Another request made by Novell GroupWise customers during our face-to-face visits was to improve our interaction with you and provide more and better training opportunities. The most important step we have taken to improve customer interaction is to increase our direct sales force by 300%. This opens the door to more direct account management, enabling us to regularly visit and interact with you more often.
Recent and Upcoming Response to Customer Feedback
- Web-based administration model
- Active Directory support
- Continual user-experience enhancements
- Greater GroupWise interoperability and 3rd-party integration
- Accelerated release of web templates for Android and BlackBerry Playbook tablets
- Release of ZENworks Mobile Management
- 300 percent increase in direct sales force
- Return to face-to-face instructor led training
- End-user training promotions
- GroupWise and Exchange co-existence
In response to the training requests, we have returned to offering face-to-face, instructor-led training for GroupWise 2012. It has been awhile since Novell personnel has conducted training events in the field and interacted with customers in such venues. But we're back! We've also been looking for creative ways to make it easier for you to get the training you need, including training discounts and different training promotions.
For example, if you register for any Novell GroupWise admin training course through October 31st with the promo code GroupWise2012SP1 you will receive a 20% discount off the regular price. This includes both of the new 2-day and 4-day hands-on GroupWise 2012 admin courses. Visit www.novell.com/registernow.
We are also currently offering end-user training promotions through our partner BrainStorm, including a free 2-month video-based training subscription, a free Quick Start Card, and 10% off on-site, instructor-led training classes. For details, call 1-888-909-4244 and mention code GW2012.
Customer Influence on GroupWise: