A Forum reader recently asked:
"How can I change the default GMS HTTP Port from 80 to 3103?"
And here's the response from Joe Marton ...
Here are the steps to follow:
1. Open "securegateway.properties" on the Secure Gateway (in the CommSvr directory).
2. Edit HttpPort to equal the new port.
3. Open Admin Console on the GMS.
4. Right-click on Intellisync Mobile Suite and select the Secure Gateway tab.
5. Remove and re-add the IP or DNS of the Secure Gateway and include the port.
6. Switch to the Server Name tab and add the port to both the Website Server Name field and the Sync Server Name field.
7. Restart services on GMS and Secure Gateway.
8. Add the port to the server address on your device.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.