At a glance, allows you to see the current status of any and all of your IDM drivers.
IDM Status Monitor. Platform taskbar (using jdic) support and JClient (experimental support for Linux available)
Download Linux version
Version 1.1 Date: August 8 2007
- Balloon popup on driver status change
- History of driver status changes to console log
- Click on driver icon to start/stop for drivers (left and right mouse button simultaneously)
- Improved launch script
- Ships with all required libraries (Sun jdic and Novell JClient)
- Updates to allow Java 1.5 support
- Changed license to LGPL
Version 1.0 Date: August 7 2007
- Multi-thread support to allow for updates to status whilst toolbar menu is
- Improved error handling
Version 0.9 Date: August 5 2007
- Experimental Linux support
Version 0.1 Date: August 5 2007
- IDM Status Monitoring for Windows
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.