the first release candidate for the new designer for identity manager 1.2 is available for you to download!
the new designer is ready for a test drive. before you race of, make yourself familiar with the new engine, carriage and chassis feature:
- Full support for Credentials Provisioning
- Live browse, view, and edit any eDirectory object
- Provisioning work flow Editor creates new custom work flow topologies
- Generate doc in editable RTF format
- Generate doc on just selected items
- Remote control desktops where applications are running
- Lots of new project checks
- Discovery and modeling of AD Domain Controllers
- Start, stop, and status all drivers on driver sets and vaults
- Deploy certificates for eDir-to-eDir drivers
- Lots of new main menus and simplified context menus
- Built-in HTML viewer/editor for Notification Templates
- Over 900 bug fixes and enhancements since M2
don't hesitate to tell us about all your good and other experiences! leave your comments here, post them to the designer forum or email me directly.