We thank everyone who participated in this valuable survey. We will be producing a white paper on results of this survey in the weeks to come. A very key statistic we were able to identify is that over 70% of administrators surveyed cannot restore their GroupWise system in under 12 hours, while the other 30% can restore their systems in less than 2 hours.
Find out how they do it.
As promised in the Survey, we have given away game stations to two lucky participants. The two winners are Jeremy Goulden of Scientific Research Corp and Brian Higgins of Central College of Commerce.
GWAVA once again congratulates both winners and thanks everyone for their participation with this survey.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.