Novell QuickStart is designed to rapidly enable Novell partners to grow your business by successfully offering Novell technologies as part of your solutions portfolio. QuickStart is available to partners by invitation only.
Through instructor-led, classroom training for both sales and technical learning, coupled with Gold level membership benefits in PartnerNet, QuickStart enables partners to:
- Understand and easily identify market opportunities and ideal customers
- Recommend and deliver solutions that bring immediate value to customers
- Participate in partner profitability programs (Market Development Fund, Deal Registration, etc.)
- Shorten your time to sales success and increased profitability
The instructor-led, classroom training and program resources delivered by QuickStart represent a US$9,000 value to participating partners.
- 2-days technical training for 2 persons
- Includes pre-requisite, on-demand training module
- Pre-sales technical training
- Technical product overviews
- First Look training (basic install and configuration)
- Value: US$3,000 per participant
- 1-day sales training for 2 persons
- Strategy and Solutions overview module
- Solution capabilities training
- Opportunity identification, ideal customer identification
- Value: US$1,000 per participant
- Select PartnerNet Gold level membership benefits
- Value: US$1,000
- A range of Gold level membership benefits including:
- Eligible for Market Development Funds
- Participation in Deal Registration
Partners new to Novell invited to participate in QuickStart join the PartnerNet program at the Silver level for US$500 (normally US$1,500) and enjoy the benefits of Gold level membership. Partners invited to participate also invest their time, effort and travel expenses.
Existing Novell partners who are expanding their reach into new focus area specializations, are invited to participate in QuickStart for no additional fee beyond travel expense.
Sales training agenda
Technical training -- Identity and Security agenda
Technical training -- DataCenter agenda
Locations, Dates, and Registration
Click on the links below to register for a QuickStart training event.
There are currently no QuickStart training events scheduled. If you're interested in recieving this type of training, please send an e-mail to PartnerNet@Novell.com