If you have ever needed to find out when an app was last distributed to a workstation, but discovered too late that you didn't have logging turned on, you're going to love this free tool. Simply run NalTime from the workstation in question, and you'll get the time the app was last distributed.
- Added guid number to the unattended file.
- Separated the time and date into two different fields
- Added support for Win9x for unattended mode
- Added possibility to use either Wkstn Name or MAC address as file name for the unattended result file
- New Command line syntax Run Naltime.exe /? to show syntax
For more information, see this article.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.