Now is a great time to help secure your customers' computing infrastructure while lowering their administrative overhead by delivering super user management and tracking across all their SUSE Linux Enterprise Servers -- at a discount.
By deploying Privileged User Manager, you'll improve your customers' security and lower their administrative costs with a solution that allows customers to:
- Delegate access to root accounts rather than sharing root credentials with all administrators
- Ensure that only authorized users can perform specific administration tasks on SUSE Linux Enterprise servers
- Limit vulnerability to unauthorized transactions and information access
- Audit all user activity with 100% keystroke logging
- Easily sift through mountains of forensic data to identify those activities that pose the greatest risk to the organization
- Visually audit user activity through color-coded risk analysis
For a limited time, customers can purchase a one-year subscription to Novell Privileged User Manager for SUSE Linux Enterprise Server at a 25% discount. Act now—25% discount ends 30 October 2009.
See the Privileged User Manager Promo page
The Novell Product Announcements (containing part numbers) for this promotion are below.