The primary focus for this position will be engineering our new enterprise wide ZENworks Configuration Management environment. This requires an individual primarily versed and experienced with Novell/Linux/Windows technologies. In addition, the individual must possess outstanding communication and troubleshooting skills, as well as good planning and foresight to help design and implement solutions to improve technology environments.
- Actively participate in the planning, design & implementation of Novell ZENworks Configuration Management (ZCM), NetWare/OES, eDirectory and other Novell/Linux technologies.
- Standard server maintenance, installation & upgrade of operating systems, new system builds and performance tuning.
- Tier 3 support, including responding to trouble tickets and resolving issues.
- Strong experience with Novell ZENworks (ZEN 7 Suite or ZCM)
- Experience with Novell Branch Office, NetWare/OES, iFolder
- Excellent knowledge of Windows XP desktops
- Knowledge of imaging, and application repackaging/deployment
- CNE / CLP / CLE certification preferred
- 3+ years enterprise technical experience in an engineering position
- Novell ZENworks Configuration Management (ZCM)
- Novell NetWare / OES
- Novell iFolder, iPrint, IDM
- MS Windows XP desktop
- SuSE Linux
- VMWare ESX Server
- CommVault Backup Software