- Setting Up a Dynamic Storage Technology (DST) Shadow Volume and Policy in a Novell Cluster Services Environment
... Click "Map" Provide the admin password, eDirectory tree name, and admin context, then click OK . ...
Article - sasingh - 15 Jul 2009 - 3:42pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Time Synchronization on Xen Setup
... attaching a eDirectory Read/Write to an exiting eDirectory Tree. At that point of time both master replica and ... an OES-Linux eDirectory server into the exiting eDirectory Tree Solution Workaround Steps on OES-Linux Guest System ...
Article - ArunaKumari - 9 Jul 2009 - 4:24am - 2 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Problem: How to Start a Stopped Identity Manager Driver
... IDM environment that we use to synchronize our eDirectory tree to an Active Directory domain, using an Oracle ...
Article - gc48501 - 23 Jun 2009 - 2:23pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Automatic network configuration and eDirectory configuration for bootable VMware images
... is now complete. You can now configure your eDirectory tree using the eDirectory utility 'ndsconfig'. ... the command starts with dot-space) Now configure your eDirectory tree from the command line using ndsconfig; i.e. 'ndsconfig ...
Article - jhhut - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:21pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 4 groups
- Using postfix as a Secure Mail Relay in your Identity Manager Deployment via cyrus-sasl-saslauthd and eDirectory
... is now complete. You can now configure your eDirectory tree using the eDirectory utility 'ndsconfig'. eDirectory ... the command starts with dot-space) Now configure your eDirectory tree from the command line using ndsconfig; i.e. 'ndsconfig ...
Article - jhhut - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:21pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 4 groups
- Big Punch Xen Install Tool
... babysit) Server can go into a new or existing eDirectory tree No interruptions, no swapping install sources, ...
Tool - gldavis - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:21pm - 0 comments - 2 attachments - 3 groups
- Novell Visio Stencils -GroupWise/Clustering/eDirectory
Many times over the years folks have asked me where I got my GroupWise Stencils for Visio. Well, I can say that somewhere on the Internet they were posted, but that was many many years ago. Since Microsoft purchase Visio, they have done an excelle ...
Article - GreggHinchman - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:14pm - 7 comments - 4 attachments - 5 groups
- Unable to Add Domain Services for Windows Users to the GroupWise Post Office
... Problem Description: Environment consists of an eDirectory tree configured on OES2 SP1 / SLES 10 and configuring Domain ...
Article - hemajoshi - 19 Jun 2009 - 4:27pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 3 groups
- Updates to my IDM LDAP/PHP Tools
... a performance difference it made searching a largish eDirectory tree . So I've changed the code on all the utils that use ...
Blog Entry - jimc - 22 May 2009 - 3:10pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Example of Troubleshooting AFP NMAS Issues
... it looks like our problem was that inexplicably, this eDirectory tree never really got the Macintosh login method properly ...
Article - geoffc - 24 Apr 2009 - 6:00pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups