- GroupWise Dependency on eDirectory
... larger than 2TB can create -horrible- performance latency . You might want to look into NAS or SAN solutions to ...
Blog Entry - dlythgoe - 6 Feb 2008 - 5:03pm - 53 comments - 0 attachments - 0 groups
- Case Study: M+Guardian Ensures Superior Protection of the Email Infrastructure for the City of Casa Grande, AZ
... to ensure extremely fast throughput for zero latency message processing. Lana Gibson, Network Administrator at the ...
Article - MessagingArchitects - 19 Mar 2010 - 10:13am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- New Release of M+Guardian Ensures Risk-Free Email with Virtually Zero Administration Overhead
... have to be able to work with risk-free email with zero latency , M+Guardian 2008.1 in a clustered environment also has the ability ...
Article - MessagingArchitects - 19 Mar 2010 - 10:12am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Do Your Customers Have a Need for Speed? SUSE Linux Enterprise Real Time Sets Performance Records
... Real Time offers impressive throughput and latency results. In independent tests performed by the Securities ...
Article - partnerguys - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:21pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- IDM 3.5 Synchronization to the Production Tree and Testing LDAP Searches
... and get the results. 3 . If you want to test latency between trees, edit the source (provided below), change the LDAP ...
Article - mfaris01 - 20 Dec 2007 - 10:04am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- LJDT: Taking Advantage of Screen
... connection on one side or another is slow or has high latency where full graphical sharing environments do not perform well. ...
Article - aburgemeister - 2 Jul 2009 - 11:58am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 5 groups
- Support Offerings
... engineers out of India and the phone quality (or the latency on such a phone call) can be a huge problem. I frequently work with ...
Blog Entry - rvanherk - 12 Feb 2008 - 8:06am - 14 comments - 0 attachments - 0 groups
- Exchange 2007 Management Shell cmdlet execution from within IDM Policy Rules
... of a user and then – allowing for a small amount of latency – go and check the user in the Exchange Management Console. You ...
Article - 9556613 - 18 Sep 2008 - 12:33pm - 5 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- TDPRCON 1.4
... a client and a server is important(often determined as latency , or as "Round Robin") - this parameter determines the response ...
Tool - TDP Ltd - 24 Jan 2007 - 5:58pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 0 groups
- Workgroup Solution Opportunity Guide
... issues more easily and eliminate the mistakes and latency that come with the old ways of interacting—that’s when they ...
Book page - ginnyb - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:13pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 4 groups