- Deploying OES 2 SP2 CIFS Server for Cluster Failover
... Cluster. Start NSSMU by entering nssmu at the server console of the master node of the cluster. From the NSSMU main ... can be checked by using “novcifs -sl” command on the server console Figure 7 – CIFS shares on server ...
Article - ArunaKumari - 3 Dec 2009 - 12:33pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Error Codes of the eDirectory Driver for Identity Manager - Part 1
... connecting to Novell Audit. Looking back at the server console for errors, and we saw: Novell Audit Platform Agent: All ...
Article - geoffc - 18 Nov 2009 - 6:10pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- NetWare Physical to Virtual (P2V) Conversion Process With Free Tools
... Figure 34 (HDETECT is launched from the NetWare server console ) Click to view . Figure 35 ... and bound – issue the command "config" from the NetWare server console to confirm (see Figure 44) Click to view . ...
Article - gavo - 13 Oct 2009 - 2:33pm - 11 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Non-Root eDirectory Management
... (Linux) user account which is used to access the server console . It is certainly possible to install eDirectory on Linux ... run all the various eDirectory utilities from the Linux server console. For example, let's run "ndsstat" and "ndsrepair" commands as ...
Article - gchilders - 1 Sep 2009 - 7:28am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Novell Access Manager 3.1 SSL VPN Appliance
... running the command “man ldapsearch” on your SLES server console . Below are some sample commands for your convenience: ... restart tomcat, by entering the following command at the server console: /etc/init.d/novell-tomcat5 restart Check your ...
Article - pmckeith - 4 Aug 2009 - 7:23am - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Integrating Novell Access Manager with ActivIdentity 4TRESS AAA Server 6.6
... Server to the AAA Server. From the Novell Identity Server console, use netcat to check that the UDP port is open ...
Article - ncashell - 24 Jul 2009 - 2:46pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Migration of CIFS from NetWare 6.5 SP7 to OES 2 SP1 Linux
... on Target OES 2 SP1 Server From the target server console run 'yast2 novell-cifs' and click continue. In the CIFS ...
Article - cpashupathinath - 15 Jul 2009 - 3:48pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Configuring Business Continuity Cluster (BCC) and IDM for Multiple eDir Trees on OES 2 SP1 Linux
... in the list, enter the following command at the server console prompt, then enter the bccadmin username and password when ...
Article - gsanjeev - 15 Jul 2009 - 3:47pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- How to Export Production Tree eDirectory Information Including User Passwords to Set Up a Test Environment
... restore is complete. Run "config" command on the server console and verify the tree name and context. Cleaning the ... and server name. To rename the server, run "ea" on the server console, this will load AUTOEXEC.NCF file, find out the string "File ...
Article - rjmavely - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:19pm - 2 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Driver for Lotus Notes Error Creating Notes MailFile in Background
... similar to the error below is displayed on the Domino server console : "Admin Process: Received the following error ...
Article - pnuffer - 13 May 2009 - 11:18am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups