- Getting IP Address Details via an App Object
... in to a file is to use the macro P_STATION in an application object and push it to a textfile through the distribution/text file ... it will return the MAC address, but when you use it in an application object it will return the IP address of the workstation. I haven't ...
Article - coolguys - 16 Jan 2008 - 11:40am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Letting Users Select Drive Letters
... Public directory on my server and then put an application object in the application launcher. Here's what the tool was ...
Article - coolguys - 16 Jan 2008 - 11:25am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- OPEN CALL: ZENworks Imaging and Dual Monitor Displays
... keys to enable dual displays as you want, just make a ZEN application object to push them out after imaging. Assign it as a force run to ...
Article - coolguys - 15 Jan 2008 - 8:20pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Installing individual MS Office 2007 Pro products via Novell Application Launcher
... Open ConsoleOne and create a new "Simple" Application Object where you like. Enter the following in the "Run before ...
Article - scum - 7 Jan 2008 - 6:32pm - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 1 group
- Standardize Fonts using AdminStudio ZENworks Edition and a Force Run Object
... by clicking Build. With ConsoleOne add a new Application Object based on this msi file. Associate it with the users and ...
Article - SFalk - 3 Jan 2008 - 8:36pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Workflow Tips for Identity Manager
... the DN) on my entity action. Basically, I want to read my application object for the CN value and place that on my user object." And ...
Article - rduym - 28 Dec 2007 - 9:04am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- OPEN CALL: Help a Newbie Setup an MSI Application Object for Office 2000
... guide with pictures to show me exactly how to setup an MSI Application Object for MS Office 2000 because I am really lost on where to put ... Build your MST customizations. Create a ZENworks MSI application object - you can tell it which specific MST file to apply. ...
Article - ssalgy - 7 Dec 2007 - 6:49pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- AppNote: Enhancing ZENworks Desktop Management with AutoIt
... and file scan rights to the Netware directory that the application object is running the executable from. See the TID 10014516 for ...
Article - ephua - 16 Nov 2007 - 11:18pm - 2 comments - 0 attachments - 0 groups
- Mapping Drives without having to use Active Directory or VB Script in a Clientless Environment
... desktop has finished loading. Create a blank Application object . Go to Run Options/Launch Scripts. Enter the ...
Article - animalafa - 16 Nov 2007 - 11:17pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- OPEN CALL: Dynamic Login on Restricted Workstations
... to machines or deploy to selected PCs using a ZENworks Application Object. ...
Article - coolguys - 10 Nov 2007 - 11:46am - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 2 groups