- Installing eDirectory 8.8 SP6 on a Windows 2008 R2 64-bit server using ZENworks 11.2
... default server certificates manually using the PKI imanager plugin, i.e., from iManager goto: Roles&Tasks>> ...
Article - psantosh1 - 13 Jul 2012 - 2:22pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Identity Manager Integration Module for PrimeKey's EJBCA PKI
... based on JEE technology and can be used as a complete PKI infrastructure for large companies. The integration module ...
Tool - afuhrmann - 8 Jun 2012 - 5:54am - 0 comments - 2 attachments - 4 groups
- Migrating from IDM 3.5.1 on NetWare 6.5x to IDM 4.0.1 on OES2 Linux
... use on the new OES2SP3 IDM 4.0.1 server by using the PKI plugins in iManager. The name of this certificate will be added to the ...
Article - VDLeduc - 24 Oct 2011 - 1:21pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- What do the various IDM driver object attributes represent - Part 3
... is its own Certifier. You can imagine it as a PKI chain, where each OU is actually a Certificate authority (though ...
Article - geoffc - 6 Jul 2011 - 10:09am - 2 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- PKI Server startup in DSTrace + pki
... 5 I think it was added. This is part of the Novell PKI (Private Key Infrastructure) and in fact, on NetWare is loaded as PKI. NLM , and on other platforms as npki usually. This is supported on ...
Article - geoffc - 13 Jun 2011 - 10:46am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Salesforce.com SSO and Novell Access Manager using SAML 2
... Novell Access Manager includes its own PKI Certificate Authority(CA) for minting certificates to secure ... used for signing must be trusted by salesforce.com. The PKI CA included with NAM is a "private" CA. Salesforce.com does not allow you ...
Article - pmckeith - 4 Feb 2011 - 8:06am - 7 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Webcast: Simplify Digital Certificates (PKI) with Cryptovision and Novell Identity Manager
... cryptography, public key infrastructure ( PKI ) and Smart Card products, delivers solutions which fully ... Key Management—simplifying Certificate Life Cycle, PKI and Smart Card deployment and management by eliminating the need to use ...
Article - partnerguys - 25 Jun 2010 - 12:33pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Novell IDM and Secure Login make password management (and other hard things) easier
... can. There is support for RSA Tokens, X.509 PKI Certificates, smart cards, other tokens, and proximity cards. ...
Article - geoffc - 21 Apr 2010 - 10:52am - 2 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Using Novell Identity Manager to make life easier
... methods. Things like an RSA token or an X.509 PKI certificate, for each login, even for applications that have no way of ...
Article - geoffc - 2 Apr 2010 - 3:41pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- PKI Certificate Expiry Reporter
... Free PKI Certificate Expiry Reporter Overview (pdf) This utility ... encoded.) Using a valid LDIF file as input, the PKI Key expiry date for each of the certificate objects will be extracted and ...
Tool - lbartlett - 11 Feb 2010 - 10:20am - 4 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups