- ConsoleOne with data store on Linux
... is basically allowing access to domain databases over TCP/IP and not a mapped drive. It does not refer to being able to ...
Blog Entry - dlythgoe - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:15pm - 21 comments - 0 attachments - 4 groups
- How to Securely Access a Server GUI from a Workstation
... LOAD INETCFG , navigate to Protocols | TCP/IP and change Filter Support to Enabled LOAD FILTCFG, navigate to Configure TCP/IP Filters | Packet Forwarding Filters and make sure Status is Enabled and ...
Article - smflood - 10 Jan 2008 - 12:04pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- SSL-izing Traffic from Access Gateway to the SSL VPN Server
... out by default. 5 . The port attribute is the TCP/IP port number on which Tomcat listens to, for secure connections. The ...
Article - kchendil - 17 Jan 2008 - 7:25am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Consultants Corner: Opening the Doors to GWIA High Availability
... 2 . Make sure to check the "Bind Exclusively to TCP/IP Address" box. As I stated earlier, this little check box ensures ...
Article - GreggHinchman - 11 Jan 2008 - 12:02pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- GroupWise Stubbing: What it is and why you need it.
... access modes (Web, IMAP , GWIA, Client over TCP/IP and SOAP) go via the PO so stubbing will be handled via the PO. ...
Blog Entry - richardbliss - 13 Jun 2008 - 8:20am - 11 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- How to Use FILTCFG to Protect Against Possible Security Vulnerability with ApacheAdmin on NetWare 6.5
... load INETCFG and navigate to Protocols | TCP/IP change Filter Support to Enabled load FILTCFG and navigate to Configure TCP/IP Filters | Define TCP/IP filters | Packet Forwarding Filters change ...
Article - smflood - 29 Jan 2009 - 5:22pm - 3 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Reading the LDAP 'networkAddress' Attribute of a Server or User Object
... from an eDirectory LDAP server and get the TCP/IP address in decimal dot notation. The network address ...
Tool - colin_pearce - 19 Dec 2007 - 4:13pm - 5 comments - 1 attachment - 0 groups
- Java Scripting in NOC Service Configuration Manager
... do not match, or you require additional logic (get TCP/IP address from source3 first, otherwise get it from source2), the ... file errors) is to do something like element[ 'TCP/IP Address' ] = structure[ "IP Address"] While this will work, the ...
Blog Entry - tisenberg - 27 Jan 2011 - 1:30pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Allow Open Source MAIA Mailguard to Authenticate Users to a NetWare LDAP Server Using TLS
... Required error received. An analysis of the TCP/IP traffic shows a LDAP "resultCode: confidentialityRequired" message ...
Article - lxzndr - 1 May 2008 - 8:55am - 5 comments - 0 attachments - 4 groups
- AdRem Lite Remote Console 2008
... server console that that uses IPX and TCP/IP . Due to the custom compression algorithm , the program ...
Tool - AdRem Software - 11 Jul 2008 - 5:34pm - 4 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups