- Novell to Acquire PlateSpin
... hardware appliance that protects both physical and virtual server workloads using embedded virtualization technology. In the event ...
Article - ssalgy - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:19pm - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 5 groups
- Novell Access Manager and Zeus ZXTM LB
... Create Monitor Create Pool Create Virtual Server Create Traffic Manager Conclusion ... the port in this section as it depends on the actual virtual server of the same name for the port. Timeout: 10 use_ssl: ...
Article - jeremybrown - 3 Mar 2009 - 4:39pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Administering Your Linux GroupWise Domain from Linux and Windows
... 0 0 where vserver-vol1 is the name of my virtual server for volume 1, and vserver-vol2 is the name of my virtual server for volume 2. In this instance, I set my ConsoleOne ...
Article - dzanre - 3 Feb 2009 - 2:25pm - 3 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Setting Up a Business Continuity Cluster (BCC) in a Single eDirectory Tree Using OES 2 Linux Servers
... to this cluster. The NCP server objects for the virtual server of a BCC enabled resource are also placed in the landing ...
Article - sasingh - 21 Nov 2008 - 11:50pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Physical to Virtual Migration Procedures for NetWare 6.x
... first boot after a successful Portlock restore, the virtual server will run a consistency check on the DOS partition. This is ... been created, reboot the server. At this point, the new virtual server should present a viable target for tape restore from the media ...
Article - rparlett - 29 Oct 2008 - 11:53am - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Application Monitoring Made Easy for Java Applications Using Nagios
... that we have wired in the settings to take care of the virtual server name, how do we deal with the physical server name? The ... of JBoss instances. Without leveraging the notion of a virtual server, this view would contain an entry for each application running ...
Article - jarbaby - 5 Sep 2008 - 3:36pm - 5 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Creating your own Document Archive Server on NetWare
... the name is the fully qualified domain name of the virtual server you will be using. You can break them up however you will ... department will be able to see you will want to make a virtual server that as a name like BusinessDocs.novell.com. This really comes ...
Article - blittrell - 9 Jul 2008 - 10:56am - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- AppNote: Accelerating Outlook Web Access (OWA) Server 2003 with Forms Based Authentication
... Servername, Protocols, HTTP , right click Exchange Virtual Server and go to properties, enable Forms Based Authentication in the ...
Article - BAndries - 27 Jun 2008 - 12:18pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Using a Dynamic Apache Configuration in a NetWare Cluster
... Apache. This can easily be extended out to an entire virtual server or even adding secondary IP address support to ...
Article - ackitsme - 30 May 2008 - 8:22am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Solving Network Woes After Cloning A SLES 10 Virtual Machine From Template On VMware Virtual Infrastructure / ESX 3.5 Server
... nuances to running this suite. Standing a Linux virtual server up is a no-brainer. The virtual machine does not know it is ...
Article - kryptikos - 21 May 2008 - 11:44am - 4 comments - 11 attachments - 3 groups