The Name Change - Life After Marriage ...
Somebody got married and changed her last name. MarriedWoman also wants to keep her original email address so she doesn't loose contacts.
After performing a normal name change in NDS and GroupWise, add an alias.
1. Go to the Properties of "MarriedWoman".
2. On the GroupWise tab, select Gateway Aliases and click Add.
3. Click the Gateway Alias Type button.
4. Select the Domain and Gateway Alias Type, which is probably your GWIA or SMTP gateway.
5. Add the old email address - "SingleWoman@Somewhere.Something"
Now the MarriedWoman can still receive email for SingleWoman, although this might not be good for MarriedMan. ;-)
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.