The BMgrSaver program fulfills backup and restore of BorderManager Access
Rules. We recommend using this program for the followings:
- For backup and restore of BorderManager Access Rules at your BorderManager server.
- For moving BorderManager Access Rules from a test server to the server of your company.
- For an upgrade from the previous versions of BorderManager.
- Windows XP/2000. The program was not tested with the other Windows operation systems.
- Novell Client v.4.91 and later.
- SLP (or/and SAP) must work correctly in the network.
- Novell BorderManager 3.0 - 3.8 and Novell BorderManager 3.9.
- You need to have the Supervisor rights on the BorderManager server.
The full information about the program and its features are on
New in v2.1:
- Support of Novell BorderManager 3.9.
- Added the ?Rules? box for review and update of AC rule list.
- Added creation of HTML reports.
- 1. The program could not fulfill the Refresh operation for the server from the other tree.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.