Private Messages can be used to communicate with other NUI members and come in handy if, for example, you see a member logged in and want to drop them a quick note.
There are two ways to get to the Private Message interface and send a message:
- Click the "My inbox" link in the top-right navigation block.
- Click the Write New Message button at the bottom of your message list.
- Find your recipient and write your message.
- Click on their name if you see them in the Who's Online block, or if they are on your Buddy List
- This takes you to their Profile page. Click Write Private Message about half-way down that page.
Either way, you find yourself on the Private Messages page and can now compose your message and send it on its way by clicking the "Send private message" button.