The Utopia Demo System is designed to give you a solid, time-saving platform on which to build your own killer demo environment. Some of our Sales Engineers have done just that and been kind enough to share their work with the rest of the user community.
Visit the wiki now to learn about the following enhancements:
* Roles Module with Access Manager. This enhancement configures Access Manager to leverage the Roles Module by redirecting the user to the workflow request page whenever they attempt to access a resource protected by a Role Assignment that the user does not have. Submitted by Kevin James.
* Enabling SSL on Utopia with Access Manager. This enhancement configures Access Manager to use SSL. Submitted by Chris Van Den Abbeele.
* Set up Path Based Multi Homing with Access Manager. This enhancement configures Access Manager to use path based multi-homing for the Utopia ISM applications, on top of what is already available. Submitted by Chris Van Den Abbeele.
* Set up Kerberos with Access Manager. This enhancement describes the steps required to setup a Kerberos Contract for Access Manager using the ISM-W2003 Server, which greatly improves the single sign-on experience for Microsoft Active Directory based environments. Submitted by Matt Blattner.
* Alternative Demo Script for the IDM Roles Module. Describes an alternative demo script, using a more structured role hierachy and the existing organisation structure. The demo involves building the roles in front of the customer, to show the flexibility of the module and also Designer. Submitted by Mark Oldroyd.
You can get the full details HERE
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.