The Vitality Gadget reads the LoginTime attribute using a Portal Connection and presents it in a statistical overview. For each group you can have a detailed view with username, mail and login time.
- bug fixes
- additional parameters
- you can use a start container for search
- predefined modus: user cannot change values for days and timescale
- in main_lang<_xx>.xsl you can change all colors
- if there are LDAP Query errors you should get an error message
The portal admin can configure the following parameters:
- StartContainer: Organization or organizational unit - the tree-search entry
- UserName: Distinguished name of the object you want to give this gadget the NDS rights of instead of the logged in user (i.e. cn=admin,o=acme)
- UserPassword: Enter the Password of the object you want to give this gadget the NDS rights of instead of the logged in user
The users can configure the following parameters:
- logged in users during last days: time frame to analyze - default: 100, min: 3
- timescale: scale - default 10, min: 3
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.