I am currently looking for Novell Systems Engineer III - Identity Management for an opportunity with an extremely high profile company.
Duration : 4 - 6 Months Contract
Location : (Lewiston, ME) OR (Mt. Laurel, NJ)
Rate : Open
Please send me a WORD Copy of your resume if you or someone you know may be interested
The Novell Systems Engineer III will be responsible for assisting in the planning, analysis, design and implementation of Novell technologies in an existing Novell infrastructure environment.
• Minimum 5+ years experience supporting a Novell server environment
• Project lead experience or Technical Management experienced required
• Strong experience with Novell Identity Management including eDir, AD and JDBC connectors;
• Experience working with Role Based Entitlements and workflows;
• Novell’s User Application and eDir version 8.7/8.8.
• Works with other IT groups, business units, and outside vendors on the support for server based solutions.
• Provides technical guidance to junior team members
• Leads design and implementation efforts for infrastructure projects including documentation and project management
• Performs as project lead as needed, managing and directing junior team members through completion of the project
• Experience assembling and troubleshooting various server hardware (Compaq/HP experience a plus)
• Experience with scripting languages preferred, including Perl, Batch, Shell
• Solid understanding of hardware, OS, networking and server management software
• Ability to facilitate and expedite stakeholder decision making in complex matrix organization
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field required
Global Technical Talent