Dear Valued Partner,
As you know, we have been focused on integrating many of our current Novell systems and processes to simplify your partner experience with us. Our new SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM) infrastructure was designed to improve on how you manage your Novell Business, including: Account, Contact, Lead, and Opportunity Management, as well as Deal Registration.
These 1 hour live, interactive sessions will not be recorded. Here's your opportunity to get realtime answers to your questions.
Enter to Win a Free Netbook powered by SUSE Moblin
For the first 100 attendees to register and complete a Virtual Workshop, Novell will be holding a drawing to give one lucky participant a free Netbook powered by SUSE Moblin.
The random drawing will be held and the winner announced by April 16, 2010.
Important: Please read the official rules below before entering the "SUSE Moblin Netbook" contest, sponsored by Novell, Inc. (the "Sponsor"). By registering below, you ("Entrant") agree to be bound by these Official Rules.
Virtual Workshop Schedule Below...Register for Free Online Training
Convert to your local time
10-Mar 6:00 pm EST
10-Mar 11:00 am EST
10-Mar 9:00 am EST
17-Mar 11:00 am EDT
17-Mar 6:00 pm EDT
23-Mar 10:00 am EDT
24-Mar 11:00 am EDT
25-Mar 10:00 am EDT
25-Mar 6:00 pm EDT
6-Apr 10:00 am EDT
6-Apr 8:00 pm EDT
7-Apr 10:00 am EDT
7-Apr 8:00 pm EDT
8-Apr 10:00 am EDT
8-Apr 11:00 am EDT
Official Rules: "Novell SUSE Moblin Netbook" Contest ("Contest")
1. Eligibility. This Contest is open to citizens anywhere in the world where Novell does business. Employees of Sponsor, its subsidiaries, divisions, and related companies, and their respective agencies and agents and immediate family members of such are not eligible. You must be employed by an entity or organization interested in purchasing Novell products and/or services at the time you enter the contest.
2. How to Enter: To enter the Contest, register and attend a training webinar listed above. All entries must be submitted in the name of an individual person. Limit one (1) entry per person. Multiple entries from any person and/or duplicate entries will be deemed void.
3. Winner Selection: Sponsor reserves the right to randomly select, via a drawing, from the first 100 persons who have registered and attended the Novell-sponsored Virtual Workshop. The decisions of the Sponsor and judges will be final and binding on all matters.
4. Winner Notification: The Prizewinner will be notified by e-mail. Sponsor is not responsible for changes for any change of e-mail address. Any prize or prize notification returned as undeliverable or otherwise not claimed within seven (7) days after notification of prize award will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable. No cash redemptions. No substitutions or exchanges of the prize will be permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value for any prize that becomes unavailable. The prize is awarded "AS IS" and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE). ACCEPTANCE OR USE OF PRIZE IS AT THE WINNER'S OWN RISK.
5. Sponsor and any of its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, employees, and agencies will not be responsible for (1) any late, lost, or misrouted entries or errors in transmission; (2) any disruptions to Internet connection, injuries, losses, or damages caused by events beyond the control of Sponsor; or (3) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Contest.
6. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for technical, hardware, software, or telephone malfunctions of any kind and shall not be liable for failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled, or delayed electronic communications utilized in this Contest which may limit the ability to participate in the Contest. If for any reason, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Contest, the Contest is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at their sole discretion, to suspend, modify and/or cancel the Contest.
7. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, AND LOCAL TAXES ARE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PRIZE WINNERS. Prizewinners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity, liability and other release within fifteen (15) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate prizewinner will be selected. Prizewinners will also be responsible for any travel costs, lodging, and meal expenses related to attendance at any of the awarded GroupWise Training sessions.
8. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST OR ACCEPTING A PRIZE, PARTICIPANTS RELEASE SPONSOR AND ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENCIES (COLLECTIVELY, THE "RELEASED PARTIES") FROM ANY LIABILITY WHATSOEVER, AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CAUSES OF ACTION, FOR ANY CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE CONTEST OR ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE AND/OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES, AND DAMAGES RELATED TO PERSONAL INJURIES, DEATH, DAMAGE TO OR DESTRUCTION OF PROPERTY, RIGHTS OF PUBLICITY OR PRIVACY, DEFAMATION OR PORTRAYAL IN A FALSE LIGHT, WHETHER INTENTIONAL OR UNINTENTIONAL) WHETHER UNDER A THEORY OF CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE, OR IMPUTED), STRICT LIABILITY, PRODUCT LIABILITY, CONTRIBUTION, OR ANY OTHER THEORY.
9. Except where prohibited by law, entry into the Contest constitutes permission to use winner's name, likeness, and/or prize information, without limitation, for any advertising, promotional, trade, or any other purpose, without further compensation to, or permission from, the Prizewinner.
10. The Contest will be governed, construed, and interpreted under the laws of the United States. Entrants who violate these Official Rules, tamper with the operation of the Contest, or engage in any conduct that is detrimental to Sponsor, the Contest, or any other entrant (as determined in Sponsor's sole discretion) are subject to disqualification. By entering, Entrants agree that all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, participant's rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of State of Utah, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Utah or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Utah. By entering, Entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the federal, state and local courts located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
Sponsor: Novell, Inc., 404 Wyman Street, Suite 500, Waltham, MA 02451.
The Novell logo is a registered trademark of Novell, Inc. All other trademarks are property of their respective owners.
© 2010 Novell, Inc. All Rights Reserved.