- RBPM Web Services - Developer Guide
... data access to a directory is provided using the LDAP ( Lightweight Directory Access Protocol ). You can think of the VDX Web ... qualified name of an LDAP entry LDAP Lightweight Directory Access Protocol. A communication protocol for ...
Article - jrivard - 12 Dec 2011 - 12:39pm - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 3 groups
- Deploying Active Directory as Authentication Domain with RDP Relay Feature of Privileged User Manager
... PUM - Privileged User Manager LDAP - Lightweight Directory Access Protocol RDP - Remote Desktop Protocol ...
Article - mugirish - 12 Sep 2011 - 11:46am - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Deploying Active Directory as Authentication Domain with SSH Relay Feature of Privileged User Manager
... PUM - Privileged User Manager LDAP - Lightweight Directory Access Protocol SSH - Secure Shell ...
Article - mugirish - 1 Sep 2011 - 2:32pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Integrating Privileged User Manager SSH Relay Feature with Novell eDirectory as Authentication Domain
... PUM- Privileged User Manager LDAP- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol SSH- Secure Shell ...
Article - mugirish - 19 Aug 2011 - 7:05am - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- LJDT: Base64 Encoding
... many other parts of computing. Anybody who has used Lightweight Directory Access Protocol ( LDAP ) for more than a day ...
Article - aburgemeister - 2 Oct 2009 - 2:41pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 5 groups
- Directory Server Resource Kit
... client for creating and running stress tests on Lightweight Directory Access Protocol ( LDAP ) directory servers. ...
Tool - msailaja - 15 Jul 2009 - 2:49pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 1 group
- ZENworks Configuration Management - scale and resilience - part 1
...  Simple Object Access Protoco  Lightweight Directory Access Protocol  Java Database ...
Blog Entry - ezs - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:19pm - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Using Novell SecureLogin with eDirectory in LDAP Failover Deployment
... NSL - Novell SecureLogin SSO- Single Sign On LDAP- Lightweight Directory Access Protocol GINA- Graphical Identification aNd ...
Article - mugirish - 24 Oct 2008 - 4:30pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- How DStrace can affect Identity Manager performance
... complaint directory. In fact, LDAP is the Lightweight Directory Access Protocol , where the L for Lightweight is meant ...
Article - geoffc - 31 Jul 2008 - 11:39am - 6 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Using LDAP for Fun and Profit - Part Deux
... Profit ), it may sound odd to describe using LDAP ( Lightweight Directory Access Protocol ) for "fun and profit". We're just ...
Article - gchilders - 20 Feb 2008 - 10:46am - 2 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups