- How to Export Production Tree eDirectory Information Including User Passwords to Set Up a Test Environment
... production environment. Let us assume we have a NetWare server with a real copy replica(Master, R/W or R/O) of all ...
Article - rjmavely - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:19pm - 2 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- What's the Biggest GWIM System You Know of?
... the server side is also very lightweight. The netware server it runs on, which is also running the entire GW system, ...
Blog Entry - aevans - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:13pm - 18 comments - 0 attachments - 4 groups
- Novell Workgroup ISV Partner Call - SEP Software - April 13
... at Gracon Services will show you how to backup your NetWare Server and easily restore it to OES2! Use SEP Software world class ... solution and set up a Linux data mover to backup your NetWare Server. Set-up your OES2 Server with a similar file structure and ...
Article - lwegner - 23 Jun 2009 - 12:14pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Move IT: Now is the Time to Upgrade
... one time, I ran four different database engines on one NetWare server for 30+ users. Each database was tuned well for the app ...
Article - coolguys - 28 Apr 2009 - 1:53pm - 70 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Example of Troubleshooting AFP NMAS Issues
... in really handy. Unable to access CIFS/NFAP share on NetWare server Troubleshooting NMAS -1660 errors with NMAS Login Methods ...
Article - geoffc - 24 Apr 2009 - 6:00pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Consultant's Corner: Upgrading to GroupWise 8 - Part 3: Post Offices
... Patch 1 may have resolved this, but if you find your NetWare server ABENDing after an upgrade to GroupWise 8 then you will want ... You will see the GWDCA load on the Logger screen of the NetWare server at the time the POA loads. Click to view ...
Article - GreggHinchman - 5 Mar 2009 - 11:25am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- How to Edit the ApacheAdmin Configuration File to Protect Against Possible Security Vulnerability on NetWare 6.5
... file that is used to configure ApacheAdmin on a NetWare server . edit ...
Article - smflood - 3 Feb 2009 - 12:03pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Administering Your Linux GroupWise Domain from Linux and Windows
... want to do the equivalent of "mapping a drive" to a NetWare server , you create a directory on your Linux server, and "mount" ...
Article - dzanre - 3 Feb 2009 - 2:25pm - 3 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- How to Use FILTCFG to Protect Against Possible Security Vulnerability with ApacheAdmin on NetWare 6.5
... Here's one way of securing access to port 2200 on your NetWare server using FILTCFG. edit sys:/etc/builtins.cfg and add the ... problem still exists AFTER SP8 has been applied to the NetWare server . published fixes <> fixed Yeah, what happened ...
Article - smflood - 29 Jan 2009 - 5:22pm - 3 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Where did all of that free disk space go on my GroupWise server?
... information on the problem: We had an older NetWare server , with Traditional Volumes, that was running low on disk ...
Article - soundsolutionsinc - 15 Jan 2009 - 5:32pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups