- Certificate Re-creation Script for OES1, OES2 and OES 11
license: GPLv2 The Certificate Re-creation script recreates the certificates on OES1, OES2, and OES 11 servers using a Personal Informat ...
Tool - jmeldrum - 10 Sep 2012 - 3:02pm - 18 comments - 5 attachments - 3 groups
- Installing eDirectory 8.8 SP6 on a Windows 2008 R2 64-bit server using ZENworks 11.2
... links: Server Certificate Object Tasks X.509 Certificate Self-Provisioning Conclusion: This document ...
Article - psantosh1 - 13 Jul 2012 - 2:22pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- How to single sign on with NetIdentity to Novell Access Manager
Updated: A version for Access Manager 3.1.2 now exists (attached - NetIdentity-312.zip ). All that needs to be done is that the file be be renamed to NetIdentity.jar and be copied to the /opt/novell/nids/lib/webapp/WEB-INF/lib directory on ...
Article - ncashell - 6 Jul 2011 - 11:37am - 12 comments - 5 attachments - 2 groups
- Integrating Novell Access Manager SAML2 Identity Provider with a Shibboleth SAML2 Service Provider running on Apache
Using Novell Access Manager's SAML Identity Server (NAM) with a Shibboleth SAML Service Providers (SP) allows your users to use their existing LDAP credentials for single sign-on access to the Shibboleth framework as well as any web applicatio ...
Article - ncashell - 3 Jun 2011 - 3:16pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Setting up SSL/TLS for Apache on SLES 10
... password - Enter PEM pass phrase: Create the X.509 certificate and make it expire in 2 years. openssl req -new -x509 ...
Article - mfaris01 - 11 Apr 2011 - 12:23pm - 2 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Securing IDM SOAP Driver and SOAP Web Services Using SSL and Mutual Authentication
Authors: Anil kumar sekhara K. Surya Satya Narayana Contents: Overview Objective Prerequisites Configuring HTTPS for SSL Connection Between DSML Service and Identity Manager Configuring Mutual ...
Article - anilkss - 20 Jan 2009 - 10:46am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- AppNote: Configuring an IPsec Tunnel between NBM and NSM
... secure and more difficult to maintain, compared to the X.509 certificate mode. Because configuring VPN is largely a one-time ...
Article - gvaidya - 2 Apr 2008 - 11:55am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Configuring eDirectory with an x509 Digital Certificate
Introduction Prerequisites Rationale Generating the Signing Request Obtaining an x509 Certificate from a Third-party CA Assigning the x509 Certificate to the eDirectory LDAP Server Conclusio ...
Article - anilkss - 16 Jan 2008 - 11:27am - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups