A Forum reader recently asked:
"I know that in the GroupWise client there is no Properties entry for posted appointments. However, for an internal investigation, it is vital we can see the time that certain posted appointments were made. Is there ANY way to retrieve those?"
And here's the response from Tommy Mikkelsen ...
1. Right-click the Calendar folder and select Properties.
2. Click the Display tab.
3. Select the setting named "All Items".
4. Right-click on the columns and select "More columns".
5. Add the one called "delivered".
6. After you're done looking or investigating, switch the Settings view back to "Calendar Items".
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.