We are seeking experienced (preferably Master CNE) engineers to join our Remotis Affiliate Network. The selected members will be our prime perform resources for all Novell projects.
Candidates should have experience designing, deploying, and maintaining enterprise-grade Novell environments including security and identity technologies with a focus on disparate directory (Active Directory/LDAP) and application integration. Strong candidates are well organized, efficient, have excellent communication skills, and exhibit attention to detail, deadlines and manage customer expectations. He or she should have the ability to handle concurrent projects as well as a proven aptitude for quickly adapting to new challenges.
- Understanding of Identity Management technologies such as Novell Identity Manager, Novell Access Manager, and Novell eDirectory.
- Experience with Identity Manager Driver policies
- Experience with Netware and OES installations
- Experience with various LDAP integration including Active Directory (IDM for AD driver)
- Understand Roles Based Access
- Experience with other Novell solutions (e.g. NetStorage) a plus
- Understand general security technologies, including Windows Server, UNIX, and LINUX operating systems, networking, firewalls, scanners, security policies, physical security, cryptography, PKI, directory services, SSL, VPN, IP-Sec, etc.
- Experience in education environments or other government entities is a plus
5+ years experience with Information Security and Identity Management technology.
Self-starter with excellent organization, administrative, interpersonal and technical leadership skills. Candidate must be able to interact with others effectively on daily basis and have strong oral and written communication skills.
Please send your resume and a performance bio (recent Novell references) to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the submit application link below.
***Remotis has several contracts about to close and need additional resources to complement our team. This is an excellent opportunity to be our prime resource for Novell services and to secure some near-term projects.