Novell Training Services is pleased to offer a number of services for BrainShare attendees interested in expanding their Novell product knowledge.
Services at BrainShare include:
- hands-on training sessions with Advanced Technical Training
- a demo and purchase area for our newly released Ondemand Training
- Certified Novell Instructor weekend summit and session track throughout the week
- an area where you can learn more about our self study kits, ask questions to the Instructional Designers and purchase kits at a 30% discount
- Certification Lounge area where you can find out about current certification tracks
*New Certifications this year at BrainShare*
- Certified Novell ZENworks Engineer
- Certified Workload Management Administrator (PlateSpin) certification
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11 certifications (CLA 11, CLP 11, CLE 11). The CLE 11 be available in Q3.
- Identity Manager certification will be available in Q4.
Disclaimer: As with everything else at Cool Solutions, this content is definitely not supported by Novell (so don't even think of calling Support if you try something and it blows up).
It was contributed by a community member and is published "as is." It seems to have worked for at least one person, and might work for you. But please be sure to test, test, test before you do anything drastic with it.