- Backup NSS volumes on an OES2-cluster using Commvault Simpana 8
... as displayed in the Commcell GUI. Click apply and go the Unload Script tab. We put the notification directly under the . ...
Article - bpenris - 17 Jan 2012 - 3:24pm - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- OES2 Rolling Cluster Upgrade from NetWare - Part 5 - iPrint Web Code Migration to OES2 Linux
... /etc/init.d/apache2 restart exit 0 UNLOAD SCRIPT: ## Unload script (with modifications) ## #!/bin/bash . ...
Article - khurni - 7 Jul 2011 - 10:26am - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 4 groups
- OES2 Rolling Cluster Upgrade from NetWare - Part 4 - iPrint Migration
... rcnovell-ipsmd star t exit 0 The UNLOAD SCRIPT is: Click to view . #!/bin/bash . ... cluster resource UNCOMMENT the lines from the load/unload script that you removed in step 1. Online the resource onto the ...
Article - khurni - 7 Jul 2011 - 10:24am - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 4 groups
- OES2 Rolling Cluster Upgrade from NetWare - Part 2 - Migrating GroupWise
... (both for Scenario 1 and Scenario 2): So the unload script will look like: ## Unload script (with modifications) ## #!/bin/bash . ... change depending upon the resource. Now click on the Unload Script Click to view . ADD the section as ...
Article - khurni - 7 Jul 2011 - 10:22am - 1 comment - 1 attachment - 5 groups
- Read NSS Rights to PDF File
... spool `-- tmp 3.) modify cluster resource, load/unload script : #load ... script / ! prior 'ncp.. ...
Tool - lauem - 30 Dec 2009 - 1:30pm - 0 comments - 1 attachment - 2 groups
- Deploying OES 2 SP2 CIFS Server for Cluster Failover
... protocol is enabled for the shared pool the load and unload script files will get automatically modified to handle the CIFS ... After enabling the CIFS protocol in cluster pool, the Unload script will contain the CIFS remove entry: Figure ...
Article - ArunaKumari - 3 Dec 2009 - 12:33pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Configuring NetStorage on Novell Cluster Services using OES2 SP1 Linux, with Third-Party External Certificates
... /etc/init.d/apache2 restart Unload Script ignore_error mv /etc/apache2/vhosts.d/netstorage-ssl.conf ...
Article - bhabel - 31 Jul 2009 - 4:26pm - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Clustering iFolder using OES 2 SP1 and SLES 10 SP2 Linux Server
... for iFolder 6.4 Configuring NCS-iFolder load and unload script using iManager Verifying iFolder server web interface ... well. 6.4 Configuring NCS-iFolder load and unload script using iManager. Launch iManager and login to the tree. ...
Article - gsanjeev - 15 Jul 2009 - 3:55pm - 4 comments - 0 attachments - 3 groups
- Setting Up a Dynamic Storage Technology (DST) Shadow Volume and Policy in a Novell Cluster Services Environment
... 3.3 Configure the load and unload script for the shadow volume ... to view . 3.3 Configure the load and unload script for the shadow volume As mentioned before, we need to make ... Click to view . Copy the load and unload script to a temporary test file or somewhere just for reference. I have ...
Article - sasingh - 15 Jul 2009 - 3:42pm - 0 comments - 0 attachments - 2 groups
- Making POSIX NCP Volumes Ready For Novell Cluster Services
... Volume and modify its associated scripts (load script, unload script and monitor script) and define its policies. Continue with next ... default value of 1 minute. And click Next to move to Unload Script section. On the Unload Script page, edit or add the ...
Article - sasingh - 15 Jul 2009 - 3:40pm - 1 comment - 0 attachments - 2 groups