Logos and Box Shots
Looking for an official Novell logo, or Novell box shot to use on your site? Here they are, along with usage considerations. For additional graphics, templates, and standards, please visit the Novell Branding Guidelines site (Novell access required).
The primary usage for the Novell and N logos should be Novell Red (PANTONE 485) or its CMYK equivalent (0, 91, 100, 0) on either white or light gray. This is the primary application. In some circumstances where this is impossible, the N or Novell (only one or the other) may be reversed out of a color or image.
Altering the logos in any way dilutes the identity in the marketplace, depriving us of a clear opportunity to stand out from the competition. Download +
The Novell logo is Novell. It is our signature. The more it is used correctly, the more it accrues meaning and power.
The N logo is a secondary identity. Although it is still accruing recognition as part of the Novell brand, as a standalone element, it quickly communicates in a simple, bold way. Generally, it should be used in conjunction with the primary identity, as it is still becoming a representation of Novell. Download +
Powered by Novell button
The "powered by Novell" button is to be used on Web sites to show that the site is powered by Novell technologies and services. The button cannot be altered in any manner and should be used according to logo guidelines. Download +
Which product box shot do you need:
Terms and Conditions
Novell is pleased to permit you to link to Novell.com from your business Web Site. We have provided several logo graphics for you to choose from. To assure the quality and integrity in the use of Novell's trademarks, anyone using the official Novell logo artwork must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- The Novell logos are to be used only on the Web and only as a link to the Novell web page specified and for no other purpose.
- You may only use the Novell supplied artwork.
- The Novell artwork should appear only as a link and not as an endorsement. Your use will not misrepresent your relationship with Novell.
- You will not disparage Novell using the artwork provided.
- Your use of the Novell logo will be truthful and not deceptive in any regard.
- You should not create a browser or border environment around Novell content.
- You may link to, but not replicate, Novell content.
- You should not present false information about Novell products or services.
- Your web site should not contain content that could be construed as distasteful, offensive or controversial, and should contain only content that is appropriate for all age groups.
- You will comply with the [general terms and conditions] for using Novell proprietary information and goods.
- Novell shall have, in its sole discretion, the right to disapprove of the final use of the Novell artwork on your page (including elements of size, surrounding text, etc.), to ensure that it complies with the terms of this agreement and the other trademark guidelines. If Novell determines that your use does not comply with these terms, you agree to modify your use upon request.
- Novell reserves the right to rescind this agreement at any time. In such event, you agree to immediately remove the artwork from your web site and destroy any copies in your possession. You may cease using the Novell artwork at any time.
Ready to talk? Fill out the form below, or call .
* Required Fields