- Tech Talk 01 Get ready for a new release of GroupWise. Wanna busy search a client's calendar? Go for it. Want more panels on your home view? Track a couple of Web sites in your home view too. Take your pick of these and many more new features in the next release of GroupWise.
- Tech Talk 02 Upgrading from NetWare to the next generation of technology doesn't have to be painful—or costly. Take advantage of all the benefits Open Enterprise Server 2 offers for less and without the pain of retraining your staff. See how this migration path stacks up against moving to the big unknown—Windows Server 2008.
- Tech Talk 03 Try it just once and it'll be the last time you'll want to call support. It's faster, cheaper and unlimited. See how this new support option is going to change the way you want support from Novell.
- Tech Talk 04 Does your enterprise have legacy systems that won't talk to other computers? The hotel industry had that problem-until Novell stepped in. Now, using code that Novell open sourced, the hotel industry can use identity management solutions-on their legacy systems! See how you can teach your old systems to talk.
- Tech Talk 05 The word spin can have a negative connotation—unless it's PlateSpin. Read how Novell's acquisition of Toronto-based PlateSpin is going to give your data center several positive benefits. If you want your data center tasks to manage themselves, welcome to the new Novell technology from PlateSpin.
- Tech Talk 06 For beginners, databases can be frightening. But with a little help in building effective forms, you'll be on your way to populating a database that can almost take care of itself. See how here in our OpenOffice.org series cover the database application included in the free office suite.
- Tech Talk 07 If you're like most companies, your end users' teams are comprised of people across the globe. Yet they want to feel like their teammates are just down the hall. Enter Sitescape. It's now a part of Novell and provides the engine to the new Novell Teaming + Conferencing products. Find out how this recent acquisition benefits you.
- Connection Magazine March full .pdf
- Proof Point Toll Brothers, the leading builder of luxury homes in the U.S., had issues. One was managing desktops across 300 locations, including construction site trailers across 22 states. Keeping them in standard, working order was quite a problem. See how Novell automated that, increased the security of sensitive financial data, and much more.
- Trend Talk Are you up on your backups? Are you a synthetic backer upper? What about your recovery objectives? How will you recover after the crisis strikes? Learn what types of backup and recovery procedures are available, so when the crisis strikes, you'll be up on your backups and know just how to recover.
- Laura Chappell Analysis Session: TCP Connection Loss
Have No Fear, We Are Here
Want someone else to fix
your problems for you? OK. Log on.
Tech Talk 3 by Cheryl Walton
Easy Does It
While you're visiting the Novell Customer Center, be sure to check out some of the many features Novell Technical Services has added to make managing your product entitlements easier. Novell has completely integrated Novell Customer Center portal capabilities, making this secure, easy-to-use interface your go-to place for a comprehensive view of information about your Novell products. The portal now features:
- revised product and product subscription pages that give you quick access to activation codes, media downloads, patches, updates and much more
- a single, comprehensive view of all products you have registered, which makes it simple to find upgrade and maintenance-protection products
- updated navigation and order tracking capabilities that make it easy to find purchase information.
The Novell Customer Center portal also offers access to a complete order history of your products, easy-to-use tools for quick downloads, and role-based access control that enables you to delegate tasks without revealing information about your products and services that you'd rather not. For more information about the Novell Customer Center and how it can help you lower costs, minimize complexity and manage risks, visit novell.com/center.
With the inherent complexity of today's computing environments, you need to know that support will always be there for you.
The new Novell VLA maintenance and partner support programs—and exciting new Novell technologies and tools—eliminate
guesswork about support availability and give you peace of mind. After all, immediate access to a certified Novell support engineer is only a click away.