Novell Sentinel Log Manager engagements
Novell Sentinel Log Manager engagements include:
- Log Manager Planning and Assessment—This three-day engagement quickly gives a high-level view of the business, security, and technical issues that can be addressed by Sentinel Log Manager. This includes an analysis of your current security architecture, network resources and access policies to those resources, and/or integration of all these areas into a comprehensive monitoring/response solution.
- Log Manager Implementation—This week long engagement offers a targeted implementation for organizations that have pressing compliance needs or just want to get started immediately. Select up to five collectors from our pre-defined collector list and be prepared to watch and learn as our experienced consultants perform a deployment in your environment.
- Custom Collector Development and Deployment—Sentinel Log Manager's open architecture can be customized in a wide variety of ways to connect to virtually any data source and provide custom reports for compliance and other purposes. Novell can provide a wide array of business and technical consulting to fine-tune the product to integrate with local policies and procedures.
Novell Sentinel standard deployment
Novell experts will provide you with:
- Assessment and Recommendations—This includes a careful analysis of your business and technical requirements where key business drivers are identified and critical compliance and regulatory standards are defined.
- A Production Deployment Roadmap—Using an approved architecture definition framework, your SIEM solution is designed into a detailed production roadmap defining event sources, connection methodologies and component capacity specifications; developing detailed system component implementation and rollback plans; and finalizing detailed testing plans.
- A Production Pilot Implementation of Novell Sentinel—After the lab implementation and thorough testing, your Novell team will deploy a limited pilot of the solution into your production environment. This involves connecting a representative group of devices to the new Novell Sentinel SIEM solution and testing the full range of functionality.
- Knowledge Transfer—This includes an in-depth walk-through of the architectural components, roadmap, implementation and potential additional applications of Novell Sentinel to select members of your IT staff.
Contact Us +
Find out more
Need to know more? Use the handy resources below to find out more details about Security Event Management Deployment as well as Novell Services in general.
Using a Security Event Management Deployment, you can:
- Improve security and regulatory compliance quickly
- Save time, money, and management efforts
- Reduce implementation costs
- Ensure knowledge transfer to your IT staff