NBM Enhancement Pack
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
Digg This -
Posted: 31 Aug 2005
Here are some of the features in the new Novell BorderManager 3.8.4 beta release:
- Removal of DS dependency from start-up.
- IP address for certificate retrieval is now supported.
- Xauth Hybrid and PSK mode support introduced.
- NAT Traversal supported.
- Proxy.cfg setting and display settings can now be viewed on the Proxy Screen.
- Mail Proxy logging - a logging facility has now been added to mail proxy.
- Client Trust Single Sign-On for the BorderManager proxy is now available in NLD.
- Support has been added for HTTP1.1 header transfer encoding.
- Authentication Session failover is now supported in clustered proxy configurations.
64-category support is provided to N2H2 customers by supporting CSP-4 protocol.
To download the newest beta version, visit:
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com