BrainStorm Cool Tip: Creating Multiple Calendars
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
By BrainStorm, Inc.
Digg This -
Posted: 29 Nov 2005
Welcome to BrainStorm Cool Tips. New tips will be posted regularly to help you use GroupWise more effectively. If you have a tip suggestion, please email us at email@example.com.
Between different projects at work, your personal schedule, and company events, your GroupWise calendar may begin to get a little muddled. You can make it clear again by creating multiple, color-coded calendars in GroupWise 7. Follow the steps below to create a new calendar:
- If your GroupWise Folder list does not currently appear, click the Folder List button at the top right of the GroupWise screen.
- Click the Calendar folder to select your main GroupWise calendar.
- Right click the Calendar folder and select New Calendar from the menu that appears.
- A new calendar will appear under the main GroupWise calendar.
- Type a name for your calendar.
- Click the grey box next to the calendar and choose a color for your calendar items from the pop-up color selector.
- Click the new calendar to view only the items scheduled on that calendar, or place a checkmark in the box next to the calendar and click the main GroupWise calendar to view all the color-coded calendar items.
(Click the play button below to see a flash demonstration of this tip.)
This flash demonstration is an excerpt from the new Novell GroupWise 7 End-User Computer-Based Training module, produced by BrainStorm. For more information about this computer-based training module and other GroupWise 7 end-user training options, visit www.BrainStormInc.com/GW7/
more BrainStorm cool tips
For GroupWise Training solutions and to find out more about how to increase your GroupWise productivity, visit BrainStorm, Inc., the Novell Authorized End User Training Partner.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com