BrainStorm Cool Tip: Last Name First
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
By BrainStorm, Inc.
Digg This -
Posted: 4 Apr 2006
Here are the steps to follow to get last name first, and first name last:
- Click the Address Book button to open your address books.
- Select View | Name Format.
- In the Display Name Format area, select Show last name then first name.
- Select all your address books.
- Click Apply to selected books.
- Click OK.
(Click the play button below to see a flash demonstration of this tip.)
Now, not only will your address books display the last name first and the first name last, but your name completion feature will also search for the last name, not the first name. You'll be sure to get the right "John" name every time.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com