Email Archiving for Retention, Discovery, and Compliance
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
Digg This -
Posted: 20 Jun 2006
Webcast Title: Email Archiving for Retention, Discovery, and Compliance
Date / Time: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 / 1:00 PM US Eastern
Email archiving has become increasingly important for organizations of all sizes in order to enable prompt searches and discovery in legal matters, ensure compliance with regulations and policies, and reduce storage costs. Find out how policy-based GroupWise email archiving addresses these requirements by attending this informative webcast.
This 45-minute webcast will cover:
- Best practices for email retention
- How to enable quick response to legal, HR, and regulatory-related email search and discovery requests
- Recent developments in email regulations and criteria for ensuring compliance for your organization
- How to effectively manage and control growing volumes of electronic data
- The latest advances in GroupWise email archiving and key components of an effective solution
Attendees will also learn about the incredible advantages of using an integrated managed services approach to messaging management and how policy-based email archiving reduces the complexity, cost, and risk associated with enterprise GroupWise environments.
Seating for this free webcast is limited. To sign up now, go to:
Don't miss this email archiving webcast sponsored by IntelliReach, now part of Infocrossing, and learn how to address your organization?s email retention, discovery, and compliance requirements.
For more information about policy-based email archiving and integrated messaging management, email: email@example.com or call: 1-800-219-9838.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com