Hurry for Free GWAVACon Registration
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
Digg This -
Updated: 31 Oct 2006
GWAVA announced free registration for the first 150 registrants to GWAVACon, its annual GroupWise training conference held in Dallas, TX. Already, many of those coveted spots have been taken, but you still have a chance to get your hands on one. This year promises to be bigger and better than years past with even more presentations from Novell Product Management and industry experts. If you haven't registered, go to www.gwavacon.com and register today for free. If you still haven't decided if GWAVACon is for you, here is what you can expect:
1. Novell GroupWise 7 is fast becoming the most popular version of GroupWise ever. Here is your chance to come and learn from the experts about the latest GroupWise capabilities and how your organization can take advantage of them.
2. Learn the most comprehensive and up-to-date information regarding GroupWise directly from the GroupWise product management team. Novell expert speakers will join GWAVA at GWAVACon. Sessions will cover Tech Talk with the development team, upgrading to GroupWise 7, the new Novell Workgroup Suite, GroupWise mobility, and much more. Attending GWAVACon will help develop your skills and knowledge which will help you get the most out of GroupWise.
3. Discover new solutions for security, mobility, email archiving, document management, Linux, and many others. These sessions will be taught by industry experts from many different successful companies. Whatever your company?s GroupWise needs are, we will solve them at GWAVACon.
4. Attend special courses and become GWAVA Certified Engineers and Redline Certified Engineers. These special certification courses give you intimate knowledge on how to maximize use of GWAVA and Redline.
5. GroupWise has a strong future - a future that is growing stronger with Novell's new direction with Linux. Richard Bliss and Phil Karren will discuss this future of GroupWise during the keynote. Don?t miss this opportunity to discover how you will be involved in the future of GroupWise and why it will benefit you and your company.
Register today at www.gwavacon.com!
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com