How to Accelerate Novell Products with iChain 2.3
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
Digg This -
Posted: 23 Jul 2004
Here's a list of several TIDs from Novell Technical Support that explain how to accelerate Novell products with iChain 2.3.
- TID10092310 - How to accelerate NetWare 6.5 Virtual Office server with iChain 2.3
- TID10092302 - How to accelerate NetWare 6.5 eGuide server with iChain 2.3
- TID10092301 - How to accelerate a Netware 6.5 iFolder server through iChain 2.3
- TID10092300 - How to accelerate the NetWare 6.5 Administration homepage (phpMyAdmin) with iChain 2.3
- TID10092298 - How to accelerate and Single Sign-On (SSO) to Groupwise 6.5 WebAccess server with iChain 2.3
- TID10092297 - How to accelerate Novell NetStorage Applications (NetStorage, NetDrive) with iChain 2.3
- TID10092296 - How to accelerate NetIdentity applications (NetStorage, ZENworks for Desktops) with iChain 2.3
- TID10092295 - How to accelerate Netware 6.5 iPrint Services with iChain 2.3
See Configuring a Typical Accelerator in the Novell iChain documentation for more information.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com