ZENworks for Desktops 3 Cluster Snap-In
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
Digg This -
Posted: 18 Oct 2000
Table of Contents
- 1.0 About the Cluster Snap-In
- 2.0 Legal Information
This snap-in contains the program to support Workstation Inventory in a Cluster environment.
- Ensure that you have installed Workstation Inventory from the ZENworks for Desktops 3 product CD and also configured the inventory.
- Unzip the CLUSTER.ZIP (available for download below)
The .ZIP file contains the following three files:
- Copy the ZENInvServer.jar file to the \PUBLIC\ZENWORKS\WMINV\LIB on the server.
- Copy the files, InventorySnapins.jar and inventoryforcluster.jar to the CONSOLEONE\1.2\SNAPINS\ZEN directory on the server. The CONSOLEONE directory refers to the directory from which you invoke ConsoleOne.
See the Cluster documentation section called Configure the Inventory Settings for more information.
Novell, Inc., makes no representations or warranties with respect to any software, and specifically disclaims any express or implied warranties of merchantability, title, or fitness for a particular purpose. Distribution of any Novell software is forbidden without the express written consent of Novell, Inc. Further, Novell reserves the right to discontinue distribution of any Novell software.
Novell is not responsible for lost profits or revenue, loss of use of the software, loss of data, costs of re-creating lost data, the cost of any substitute equipment or program, or claims by any party other than you.
Novell strongly recommends that you make a backup before you install any software. Technical support for this software may be provided at the discretion of Novell.
Copyright (C)2000 Novell, Inc. All rights reserved.
Novell is a registered trademark of Novell, Inc. in the United States and other countries. ZENworks is a trademark of Novell, Inc.
All third-party trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com