Directory Services: Taming the Turbulent Business Environment
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
By Dave Kearns
Digg This -
Posted: 16 Nov 2001
This piece may not be new to you but it was to us and is definitely worth a look.
Dave Kearns, Network World Columnist and Novell Sysop, does a great job exploring the potential of eDirectory and its direct effect on business efficiency. Here's an overview:
Mergers, acquisitions, spin-offs, partnerships, alliances, or government regulators?not a day goes by, it seems, when one (or more) of these situations isn't threatening to change the way your clients do business. Multiple platforms, competing application suites, not-quite-integrated servers and services are all demanding your immediate attention.
- Executive Summary
- Are You Ready for the Directory Effect?
- You'll Be Ready If You Sell, Develop, Integrate or Consult with Novell
- Opportunities for Novell Partners
- Benefits of eDirectory
- Partners That Are Driving the Directory Effect
- What Are ISVs Using to Drive the Directory Effect
- Why Novell is the Leading Directory Service Vendor
To read the full article, go here.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com