Novell Import Conversion Export Utility Examples
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
Digg This -
Posted: 31 Oct 2002
The Novell Import Conversion Export utility lets you ...
- Import data from LDIF files to an LDAP directory.
- Export data from the LDAP directory to an LDIF file.
- Migrate data between LDAP servers.
- Perform a schema compare and update.
- Load information into eDirectory using a template.
The Novell Import Conversion Export utility manages a collection of handlers that read or write data in a variety of formats. Source handlers read data; destination handlers write data. A single executable module can be both a source and a destination handler. The engine receives data from a source handler, processes the data, then passes the data to a destination handler.
Listed below are sample commands that can be used with the Novell Import Conversion Export command line utility for the following functions:
- Performing an LDIF Import
- Performing an LDIF Export
- Performing a Comma-Delimited Import
- Performing a Comma-Delimited Export
- Performing a Data Migration between LDAP Servers
- Performing a Schema Import
- Performing a LOAD File Import
To read more about the Novell Import Conversion Export Utility, check out the full set of documentation here.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com