BrainShare 2004 - VPN Interoperability (TUT385)
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
Digg This -
Posted: 25 Mar 2004
Below is a summary of the BrainShare presentation "VPN Interoperability" (TUT385) ... For the full presentation, click here.
(Note: Content in this presentation may vary slightly by the time it is posted on the final BrainShare web site.)
- One Net Vision - a brief description of Novell's view of a world where networks of all types work together seamlessly, and how Ngage, Nsure, exteNd, and Nterprise work together towards that end.
- Overview of VPN services - site-to-site and client-to-site interoperability, what's new for VPN in Border Manager 3.8, etc.
- Technology overview - Internet Key Exchange (IKE) phase 1 and 2, Perfect Forward Secrecy (PFS), and proxy IDs.
- Configuration - details to be collected (parameters for server, phase 1, phase 2, proxy, third-party gateways, etc.
- Scenarios - Nortel Contivity, VPN S21S, server behind NAT, interoperability for C2S VPN.
- Troubleshooting - tunnel not established, tunnel drops, VPN CLient on Linux.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com