BrainShare 2004 - Novell BorderManager: What's New and Beyond (IO265)
Novell Cool Solutions: Feature
Digg This -
Posted: 25 Mar 2004
Below is a summary of the BrainShare presentation "Novell Border Manager: What's New and Beyond" (IO265) ... For the full presentation, click here.
(Note: Content in this presentation may vary slightly by the time it is posted on the final BrainShare web site.)
- One Net Vision - a brief description of Novell's view of a world where networks of all types work together seamlessly, and how Ngage, Nsure, exteNd, and Nterprise work together towards that end.
- Novell Nsure components - how Border Manager fits with other Nsure components (eDirectory, Identity Manager, Account Management, iChain, SecureLogin, and Novell Audit).
- Novell Border Manager Overview - what it is, its family tree, related products, and how it solves customer problems.
- Border Manager 3.8 Features - IPsec VPN, Client Firewall 2.0, NMAS, web proxy logging, deployment and maintenance advantages, and key product partners.
- The Future - what's next for Border Manager.
- Secure Gateway - features, configurations, migration, etc.
- Secure Client - end-point security, features, and VPN Client for Linux.
Novell Cool Solutions (corporate web communities) are produced by WebWise Solutions. www.webwiseone.com